The Daily Locker Room

Messages to live your very best life
by Coach Gigs & Guests

Browse Messages by Tags

25 Percent of the People

Would you believe that 25% of the people you meet don’t like you? Coach Gigs shakes our world with this startling realization and breaks down the other 75% in today’s Daily Locker Room.

About Coach Gigs

A coach, motivator, and friend on the journey to living your very best life.
This entry was tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
Loading Facebook Comments ...